Samstag, 6. Juni 2020

Contact





Pour des améliorations ou des questions :
 

true.spiritual.masters (- at -) gmail (Point) com




























My offer contains connections to outer outsider sites, the substance of which is past my effective reach. In this manner, I can't accept any risk for such outsider substance. The supplier or administrator of any connected site is constantly at risk for the substance of that site. The connected sites were checked for potential infringement of law at the time the connection was made. No unlawful substance could be recognized at the time the connection was made. In any case, changeless checks of the substance of the connected sites with no particular signs that an infringement of law has happened can't be sensibly anticipated. In the event that I become mindful of any infringement of law, I will expel the connections concerned right away.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen